Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dreams in bathing suits

Dreams are the strangest things, am I right?!? And why do you have the exceptionally awesome ones RIGHT before your alarm goes off?!? At approximately 6:13 this morning, I was dreaming that I was doing an inspection of a grocery store, in a bathing suit. I then went for a swim in their pool. Grocery stores do not have pools. Now, I could analyze this dream and try to explain why I dreamt this mortifying experience, but I'll leave that alone because I do not have time for that now.

My $50 camera refuses to turn on even though the batteries are brand new. Get whatcha pay for!?! Awesome. On the bright side, I am a proud owner of the iPhone 3S. Not the 4, which has the camera flash. Bummer. I'll have to make due though for the time being. This peanut butter is the BOMB. And in case you were wondering, peanut butter can taste bad, depending on the peanut variety it's ground from. I've yet to figure out which peanut variety is the icky one, but I will. Challenge accepted. 

What's for breakfast this morning?? Oatmeal, duh.


Cinnamon Oatmeal
((serves 1))

3/4 C coconut milk
1/3 C rolled oats
1 banana
1/3 C TJ's organic granola

1 T peanut butter
cinnamon
vanilla

1. Mash half the banana, and slice the other half.
2. Bring to boil milk, oats, cinnamon, and mashed banana until thick. Once boiling, it'll take about 5 minutes.
3. Pull pan off heat and stir in vanilla.
4. Top with  remaining ingredients.


A little aside on the peanut butter--It is IMPERATIVE to buy natural peanut butter. And check the ingredient list, it should read: "peanuts"  and nothing else except maybe salt. I think this one was from Harris Teeter, but Trader Joe's has their brand name that is also FABulous (said just like Ina Garten).


Gotta get to work!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment